At Tourist Visa Australia, we understand that you are entrusting us with personal information and care about how we use and share it; we will ensure not to misuse your information in any inappropriate manner and only use it carefully and sensibly.
By visiting Tourist Visa Australia, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information we collect from customers is needed for Tourist Visa Australia to provide thorough services.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. If you choose not to provide certain information, this may affect the level of Service you receive from Tourist Visa Australia.
AUTOMATICALLY STORED INFORMATION
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Tourist Visa Australia.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide information such as the country and region you are accessing our website from, duration of your visit, etc.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our customers.
We share customer information only as described below:
- Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, analysing data, and providing marketing assistance. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Tourist Visa Australia customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Tourist Visa Australia and Others: We release account and other personal information when collection is required by law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
Tourist Visa Australia may use and disclose the Customer's (and if applicable, Applicant's) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised by the Act. In general, Tourist Visa Australia will disclose the Customer's personal information with expressed or implied consent for the following purposes:
- to conduct their business, including billing and account management;
- to provide and market their Services;
- to communicate with the Customer;
- to comply with their legal obligations; and
- to help them manage and improve their Services
- to regulatory authorities;
- where the law requires us to do so; and
- where the customer consents for us to do so
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Our customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre, which boasts the following security measures:
- Security Guards are on duty to monitor all access points to the building.
- Security cameras continually monitor the entire facility.
- Monitored alarms on all ingress points.
- Card access technology tracks and records all door entry and exit transactions.
- All visitors are required to be identified with Photographic Identification, and are escorted by staff at all times.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions. Any concerns should be addressed to email@example.com.
If a customer wishes to review or make corrections to their contact information, they can do so at any time.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage you to be aware that when you leave our site, you should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this web site.